Currently FREE with the Briggs & Stratton P3000 Inverter Generator is the 'lets get started' pack, RRP $99 (bonus only while stocks last):
Inside the quality Briggs & Stratton Backpack you get:
5 LITRE PLASTIC FUEL CAN
1 LITRE SAE 30 OIL
'GAS-OFF' FUEL WIPES
FUEL PRESERVATIVE SACHET
'MR FUNNEL' FILTER THAT CLEANS FUEL OF WATER AND IMPURITIES
- Easy starting, long life overhead valve engine – from a brand you can trust
- StatStation: LCD Display
- Parallel connector port – double your power output (when using optional kit to join two sets together)
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- USB charging port
- Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil protection
- 2 x 240 volt outlets with weather protection
- 1 x 12 volt DC power accessory socket
- ‘Peace of mind’ with 3 year limited warranty and a National network of parts and service agents
Produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops and gaming systems.
Expandability That's Built In
A dedicated parallel outlet lets you connect to another PowerSmart Series P2200 or P3000 generator to create an even stronger power source.
Safe For Sensitive Electronics
PowerSmart inverter generator technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to protect sensitive electronics like smart phones, tablets and laptops.
Built To Go Anywhere
A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
PowerSmart Series Portable Power
Delivering 2,600 running watts and 3,000 starting watts, this compact and light generator offers big backup power potential.
Quiet Portable Generator
At 58dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
3 year limited (domestic), 1 year limited (commercial)