DGA provides quality Chicago Pneumatic compressors in Australia.
The Chicago Pneumatic CPS 275 – CPS400 are a direct-drive oil-injected rotary screw type of air compressor, powered by a water-cooled Cummins diesel engine. The unit consists of an element, diesel engine, cooling, air/oil separation and control systems – all enclosed within a sound-dampened strong canopy. Special attention has been given to the overall product quality, user friendliness, ease of serviceability, and economical operation to ensure best in class cost of ownership.
Note: This unit comes into Australia without an undercarriage. If you would lie an undercarriage, we can make one here is Australia for an additional charge. Contact us for more info.
- Reputable engine brand
- Efficient screw element
- Efficient air/fuel filtration
- Galvanized powder-coated canopy
- User-friendly instrument panel
- Low noise level
- Robust single axle undercarriage
- World-wide support, high up-time
- Efficiency, low cost of ownership
- Protection from engine damage, low cost of ownership
- Robust, impact-resistant, all guaranteeing a higher resale value
- Ease of operation, protected from operators’ fault
- Able to work in noise sensitive areas
- Low transportation costs
Freight charges vary depending on your location. Please contact Genelite for a quote for shipping.